Saturday, November 16, 2013

Everyday Face



Even when I try new things I always end up going back to this makeup look, I love it so much and it also helps that it can be completed in like five minutes HA! The products usually stay the same unless I switch out lip colors. Here's a quick review of the products I use daily! 
Rimmel BB Cream in Medium: I LOVE BB cream, and this one especially! They are so easy and give me just the right amount of coverage. I apply it using my hands! 
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze: My newest obsession, I've always wanted to try a MAC paint pot but the price tag always chased me away. When I heard about this drugstore dupe I ran (not really I drove :) to Walgreens and picked up this one, its neutral and perfect for everyday! It claims to be 24 hr and I really believe it is, this puppy stays on all day! not even a smudge! I apply it before my eyeshadow as a base using my ring finger. Using your ring finger is best because it has the lightest touch out of all your fingers, it's important to be delicate around your eye area. 
Naked 2 by Urban Decay: I don't think I have enough characters to explain to you how much I love this palette...It's love. All of the colors in this palette are amazing and totally wearable! One thing I would change would be to add one more matte shade. In my everyday look I use Suspect all over the lid, which sadly I have hit pan on :'( , Tease in the crease (also to fill in my brows), and Snakebite blended into the lower lash line (sometimes,when I want a more dramatic look, I blend Snakebite into the crease). I am also in love with the brush this palette comes with! 
Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black: I am totally in love with this liquid liner! I use it to line my upper lash line, and it only costs $1.00 which is AMAZING! 
Benefit They're Real Mascara: This is a sample size and I am just testing it out, honestly I don't know how I feel about it. It's not my favorite! 
Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Honey Dipped: I love this! I use it just like a blush, blended into the apples of my cheeks, and it gives me an awesome warm glow. 
Burt's Bees Lip Balm: Staple! Favorite lip balm! (along with eos)
Maybelline Super Stay 10 Stain Gloss in Fresh Fuchsia (110): I do like this lip color, but I wouldn't say it lasts ten hours! When applying this lip color you have to apply in coats. So basically apply, dry, apply, dry, and sometimes a third time, apply, dry! That is how to achieve the best color pay off. Overall a nice color! 

xx Ari


No comments:

Post a Comment