Saturday, November 16, 2013

Harbor Happy


Despite the gloomy weather we had today I refused to let that keep me indoors. My sister and I set out for a relaxing stroll around the local marina. This outfit is super simple and very comfortable, perfect for walking around. I decided to throw on a pair of my favorite floral leggings. I love the leggings because first off the comfort level, and next the fact that they are such a statement piece to any outfit. Combat boots are one of my essentials for this season and I think they pair nicely with these girly floral leggings. I topped off the outfit with my favorite green cardigan and a loved brown scarf. After our walk we stopped by Starbucks (yay for happy hour!), I gave the eggnog latte a try and let's just say…it sort of tasted like pizza. Nevertheless I still had a nice day.  P.S. don't let my outfit fool you, it is still 80 degrees and super humid in Florida...send cold weather, please! 

xx Ari 
Top: Forever 21 Cardigan: Macy's Scarf: Forever 21 Leggings: Papaya Boots: Target Bag: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment