Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday DIY Decorations

I don't know about you, but I LOVE this time of year! The holiday season is definitely my favorite, and decorating for it is just as amazing too. I decided to share some super cute and simple DIY holiday decorations. 

Christmas Trees: 

For the first project here are some of the items you will need! 
Start by making a cone shape with some printer paper, cut the ends to make it even, and then tape it so you are left with a cone shape! 
I made the cones in multiple sizes! 
For the first one I just covered the whole cone in this green ribbon. 
After I finished gluing the ribbon onto the cone I decided to add some sequence to look like ornaments. I then added a star on top using a yellow pipe cleaner. 
For the green tree I used garland and the silver one is just some ribbon.This idea is super simple and cute! You can customize your tree to look however you'd like. 

 Candy Cane Jar: 

Start with a Mason or regular jar, any size will work! 
Fill the jar with mini candy canes and add some ribbon and you're done!
This is so simple, but so festive!..and tasty :)

 Mason Jar Snow Globe:

Start by taking a mason jar and adding your favorite christmas knick-knack. I'm using a little snow man, but you can use whatever you have! Miniature Christmas Trees work perfect for this as well!  
After gluing the knick-knack to the bottom of the jar, add some fake snow!
Add some decorative ribbon and you are done! 
For the second snow globe I did the same exact thing, only for this one I flipped the jar upside down!
Here's how I decorated for the Holiday Season! 
 Happy Holidays! 
 xx Ari

7 comments:

  1. Your DIY decorations look great! And I even feel I can do it! hehe. I love this time of the year too!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I love the first DIY! I am having a holiday party and i think I need to make it for my party!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so beautiful, and what a great way to save money! We'd love to save you money on your shaving routine too. We're a shaving company called Dorco and we think every girl should be able to afford high quality razors. Check out our prices for yourself at DorcoUSA.com. Thanks again for this great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative! Thank you for sharing.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow, love your christmas decoration so much. <3

    Lovely greetz from germany.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post- such great ideas!:)
    Happy Holidays! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love DIY projects!!! this is gorgeous dear!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete