Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NYC Day One

Ahh it feels so good to return to one of my favorite places on earth. In 2013 I fell in love with New York City, and have visited twice this year. By far one of my favorite places in NYC is Central Park, It's so beautiful and when I'm walking around I feel like i'm a character in gossip girl. 
This trip was a little different then my last, I got to see SNOW for the first time ever, sadly it didn't snow while i was there, but there was some on the ground! I took advantage and had my first snow ball fight and made a snowman! 
                                              Yes, I did feel like I was in Home Alone. ;)

 For my Outfit on Day One I really just focused on staying warm! 
Jacket: Dillard's Scarf: Forever 21 Jeans: Target Boots: Macy's Bag: Charlotte Russe 




No comments:

Post a Comment